CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Message from Daddy (November 18, 2008)


Julia,

I know that you won't be able to read this until you are older, but I want to capture my thoughts now. You continually amaze me with your loving nature and the funny things that you do. I never knew that having a little girl would be so much fun! I still find the idea of being a father a little strange; but there is nothing strange about our unbreakable bond with each other. I Love You with all of my heart and I look forward to all of the memories that your mother and I will make with you in the future. I'll write more on your blog at a later date. Stay Tuned.


Love,

Daddy

_____________________________________________________________


Julia,

Eu sei que voce nao conseguira ler isso ate que vc esteja um pouco mais velha, mas eu quero registrar meus pensamentos agora.
Voce me surpreende continuamente com a sua natureza amavel e as coisas engracadas que vc faz.
Eu nunca pensei que ter uma menininha seria tao divertido!
Eu ainda acho estranho a ideia de ser pai; mas nao ha nada estranho em relacao laco inquebravel que temos um com o outro.
Eu amo voce com todo meu coracao e consigo ver todas as memorias que sua mae e eu teremos com vc no futuro.
Eu escreverei mais no seu blog em breve. Fique ligada!

Com amor,
Papai.

1 comments:

andreiahacker said...

Ohhhh....que lindo....ela, com certeza, vai lê no futuro e vai vê como foi amada desde de sempre!!! :))
Beijo!